Application Procedure & Forms
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. TAKE PARTICULAR NOTE OF THE SECTIONS IN BOLD PRINT.
Grade 1-9 Admissions – please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application forms will be available from the 5th of April 2022 and may be collected from the school office.
Forms are also available on this website.
Applications will close on Friday 25 November 2022.
Please note the following:
1. It is the responsibility of the parent to complete all the application documents (every page to be completed) accurately and to return these to the Secretary at Da Silva Academy Primary School during school hours.
2. It is an offence to provide false information. The application will be nullified if the school becomes aware of the submission of any false information.
Application forms should be legibly and fully completed in block letters. The following completed documents must ALL be supplied with the application form before enrolment can be confirmed.
Proof of immunization or copy of the clinic card
EMIS number obtainable from your pre-school or on the report.
1. Copy of Child’s Birth Certificate. Only data on this certificate will be regarded as accurate and will be used for enrolment.
2. It is compulsory that each child that we enroll has an identity number. Foreign nationals are to ensure that this is available and that the study documents from the Department of Home Affairs are in order.
3. A copy of the most recent school report card.
4. Proof of the child’s permanent residential address. A copy of a lease agreement or a utilities account in the name of one of the parents/guardians is acceptable as per the application policy.
5. Signed Pupil Pledge.
6. Signed Declaration of Parent/Guardian.
7. Signed School Fees Form (Partial, Conditional or Full Exemption from Payment of Fees).